- 200gms plain chocolate
- 325gms caster sugar
- 175gms butte
- 3 medium eggs
- 130gms plain flour
- 150gms peanut butter
Cooking time 35-40mins. 180 fan oven
- Pre heat oven 180 (fan oven)
- Start by greasing and lining a rectangular baking tray. Set to one side.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until thick and creamy
- Melt the butter and choc in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mix then slowly fold in the flour.
- Pour half of the mix into the lined baking tray.
- Using a teaspoon dot the peanut butter over the mix that you have poured into the tray.
- Once you have dotted the peanut butter cover the bottom half with the remaining mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 (fan oven) for35- 40mins.